Avondale College. The old Chapel (color). Avondale Estate. The 1500 hectare esta...

Avondale College. The old Chapel (color). Avondale Estate. The 1500 hectare estate was purchased by the SDA church in 1895. ´The Old Chapel´or College Hall as it was originally known, was completed in 1898 as a focal point of Avondale College.

It has been refurbished to become a Students´ Centre.

Media

Vertical Tabs