Preston Hall (color). In 1897 the rear section of what later became known as Pre...

Preston Hall (color). In 1897 the rear section of what later became known as Preston Hall was built . In 1903 the front three story section seen in the photograph was built. Extensive renovations and minor extensions have occurred over the years since then.

The building served as the main women«s dormitory until the contraction of the brick andre hall next door. It also housed the old dining hall on the ground floor, until the construction of the new cafeteria building in 1967.

Media

Vertical Tabs