SDA Church, Town of Convis. The drawing was taken from the rare old History of C... | Ellen G. White Estate

SDA Church, Town of Convis. The drawing was taken from the rare old History of C...

SDA Church, Town of Convis. The drawing was taken from the rare old History of Calhoun County, Michigan, by H. B. Pierce. The Convis Meeting-House was built in 1869, and dedicated on Christmas of that year by Eld. J. N. Andrews.

Among the charter members were Thomas Lane, John Sisley, Solomon Sellers, Charles Brackett, etc. Elders J. B. Frisbie and M. E. Cornell organized the church. The Adventist pioneer ministers frequently spoke in the "sacred place".

Media

Vertical Tabs