Andrews University (Berrien Springs, Michigan, US) | Ellen G. White Estate

Andrews University (Berrien Springs, Michigan, US)

An institution operated jointly by the General Conference and the Lake Union Conference, the first university to be organized by the Seventh-day Adventist Church. It is situated on a 1,600-acre (650-hectare) campus near Berrien Springs, Michigan, on the St. Joseph River, 15 miles (24 kilometers) east of Lake Michigan. The university comprises seven schools: the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Technology, the School of Business, the School of Education, the School of Graduate Studies, the SDA Theological Seminary, and the University School. The Theological Seminary and the School of Graduate Studies, which were formerly operated in Washington, D.C., under the name of Potomac University, were moved to Berrien Springs in 1959-1960 by action of the 1958 General Conference Autumn C...

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

Vertical Tabs

Address
Berrien Springs, MI 49104
United States