Forsyth Memorial Sanitarium and Hospital (Tallahassee, Florida, US)

A 33-bed general hospital, owned and operated by the Florida Conference from 1947 to 1964. It was situated in the state capital, Tallahassee. The institution had facilities for medical, surgical, and obstetrical cases, also a diagnostic laboratory and X-ray facilities, and a Dietary Department to provide regular and special diets as ordered by the physicians. The hospital was licensed by the Florida State Board of Health as a general hospital and was a member of the American Hospital Association, the Florida Hospital Association, and the Northwest Florida Hospital Council. Officers-Medical Directors: J. P. Chapin, 1947-1948; William E. Westcott, 1949-1962. Business Managers: G. C. Williamson, 1947-1948; F. G. Winters, 1949-1961; J. F. Medanich, 1961-1962. Administrator: J. F. Medanich, 196...

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

Vertical Tabs

Address
Tallahassee, FL
United States