Pasay City Adventist Academy (Pasay City, PH)

A coeducational day school on the senior high school level, situated on a lot adjoining the North Philippine Union Mission compound at Pasay City, a few miles south of Manila. It is operated by the Central Luzon Conference. Forerunner of the school was the four-grade Pasay church school, established in 1930 by the Central Luzon Mission and taught by Rosalina Macalinao. It was closed from 1941 to 1945, when it reopened with five grades. In 1952 it had six grades, taught by three teachers. In 1954 the school was authorized to offer the first year of the secondary course, and in the next two years the second and third years. In 1957 it offered a four-year secondary curriculum and adopted the name Pasay City Academy, which was changed to Pasay City Adventist Academy in 1970. In 1962 the academ...

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

Vertical Tabs

Address
Pasay City
Philippines