Sedaven High School (ZA)

A coeducational boarding school on the senior high school level, operated by the Transvaal Conference on a 700-acre (280-hectare) plot of land, four miles (6.5 kilometers) from the town of Heidelberg, and 40 miles (65 kilometers) southeast of Johannesburg, South Africa. On Mar. 24, 1972, 420 acres (170 hectares) of land was expropriated by the government for the purpose of establishing a nature reserve. In 1993 there was a staff of 16 instructors and an enrollment of 130. The school is completely bilingual, English and Afrikaans being the two languages used for instruction. A primary school with four teachers and about 60 children also operates on the same campus. The land on which to establish the school was purchased in March 1948 by the Natal-Transvaal Conference. Buildings were erected...

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

Vertical Tabs

Address
South Africa