Temuco Adventist Academy / Liceo Adventista de Temuco (Temuco City, CL)

A complete secondary level school located at Temuco City, Chile. It is operated by the South Chile Conference. The school opened at the elementary level in 1934. From 1972 it has functioned at the secondary level also. The school occupies an area of 28,000 square feet (2,600 square meters). The school building itself contains 10,800 square feet (1,000 square meters) of space. The academy operates a library with more than 3,000 volumes. In 1993, 145 area students were enrolled in the academy classes. There were 14 teachers. Principals: Hugo Ramfrez, 1972-1973; Augusto Wandersleben, 1974-1976; Marlo Parra, 1977-1979; Fernando Ponce, 1980-1981; Luis Quezada, 1982-1983; Guillermo Acosta, 1984-1988; Dario Vejar, 1989-1991; Victor Soto, 1992- .

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

Vertical Tabs

Address
Temuco City
Chile