Warburton Hospital (Warburton, Western AU, AU)

A 50-bed hospital and 62-bed live-in health-care center situated at Warburton, 50 miles (77 kilometers) east of Melbourne, Australia. It is owned by the Trans-Australian Union Conference and is operated by a board of management that includes representatives from the local and union conferences and from the South Pacific Division. A staff of 120 includes a chief executive officer, hospital manager, director of medical services, Health Care Centre director, director of nursing, physiotherapists, and a radiologist. Visiting specialists include consultant physicians, obstetrician-gynecologist, podiatrist, and general surgeon. Warburton Sanitarium Home began operating in August 1910 out of the converted home of W. D. Salisbury. It provided accommodation for five patients and offered a “good w...

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

Vertical Tabs

Address
Warburton
Australia