Zurich Adventist School / Privatschule der Advent-Mission, Zürich (Zurich, CH)

An elementary school serving the churches in Zurich, begun in 1954 by E. Walder. Secondary classes were added in 1961, and in 1993 there were three elementary and six secondary grades under the care of four full-time teachers. The average enrollment during the past five years has been about 30, including 17 students at secondary level. The state-required syllabus is followed, together with extra daily classes in Bible. The school has an excellent reputation and the number of pupils from non-Seventh-day Adventist homes is restricted because of space considerations. Principals: E. Walder, 1954-1956; Joseph Agustoni, 1956-1971; Beatrice Steiner, 1971-1976; Pierre Hess, 1976-1983; Ivan Fagioli, 1983-

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

Vertical Tabs

Address
Zurich
Switzerland