Bible Training School

A 16-page monthly devoted to the interests of house-to-house evangelism, edited by S. N. Haskell, first at New York, and afterward at South Lancaster, Massachusetts. It is listed in the General Conference Bulletin , second-third quarter 1902, as a denominational publication. The Yearbook lists it as a privately sponsored periodical from 1907 to 1913, after which the Yearbook no longer listed private periodicals.

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

0