Columbia Union Visitor

(1896 until Mar. 18, 1906, as Welcome Visitor; semimonthly until Oct. 10, 1901; then weekly, published by the Ohio Conference; after Jan. 1, 1908, published by the newly organized Columbia Union Conference; name changed to Columbia Union Visitor beginning with Mar. 18, 1908, issue; weekly until Mar. 24, 1966, then every two weeks; since Aug. 3, 1972, issued as a supplement inserted in alternate issues of the Review and Herald , both magazines mailed to the membership of the Columbia Union; beginning Aug. 13, 1982, published semimonthly and mailed directly to Columbia Union members as a separate magazine; on Dec. 1, 1989, began including the Adventist Review in alternate issues, both magazines mailed to the membership in the Columbia Union; starting with the Feb. 1, 1991, issue, began inser...

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

0