Welcome to the Ellen G. White Estate Visitor Center
Experience Your Amazing Adventist Heritage through interactive electronic displays, rare historic artifacts, and other eye-opening exhibits at the Ellen G. White Estate’s Visitor’s Center!
Things to do at the Estate's Visitor Center:
• Hold a BIG 18th century Bible (and see the original that Ellen White held up in vision).
• See a Russian typewriter used to type illegal religious materials.
• Take a selfie with the White family.
• Would you qualify to be Ellen White’s secretary? Take the test!
• Learn how a message goes from Vision to the Printed Page!
• Meet Ellen White the teenager, speaker, mother, health reformer, educator, missionary, and prophet.
• Check out a model of the Morning Star steamboat.
• Watch as the Christ of the Narrow Way mural comes to life before your eyes.
And much, much more!
Planning your Visit
The Ellen G. White Visitor’s Center is located in the world headquarters of the
Seventh-day Adventist Church. Tours can be scheduled Monday through Thursday.
The building is closed on Fridays, and weekends.
For more information or to schedule at tour contact us.
Phone: +1 301-680-6540
Hours: Monday -- Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Ellen G. White Estate
12501 Old Columbia Pike
Silver Spring, Maryland, 20904
United States of America